Managed Services Provider
IT Consulting and Managed Services Provider (MSP) offer a wide range of essential IT services to customers of all sizes and industries.
Virima MSP makes it easy for service providers to leverage the necessary Virima capabilities to deliver project-based services and on-going hosted offerings.
Since consulting and MSP billing models vary based on many factors, Virima MSP offers many licensing and pricing options to meet your needs and budget.
Grow your revenue
Leverage Virima MSP to offer new high-value services to customers to increase MRR and reduce churn. MSPs may also resell Virima to clients seeking self-managed solutions.
Lower operational costs
Use Virima MSP to manage internal hosting platforms as well as client-side systems. Reduce the expense of overly manual processes and stop paying for tools that only do part of the job.
Acquire new customers through MSP
Differentiate your consulting, managed support and hosting services with innovative technology. Let Virima MSP help open new doors so you can win more business.
How it works
Easy deployment and administration
- Central administration of client instances via a dedicated MSP portal
- SaaS delivery with no on-premise systems to maintain
- Multi-tenant architecture provides full segmentation of client data
- Granular role-based access to client instances and features
- Roll-up reports, dashboards and task short-cuts
- Spin-up new client instances from a standard template and make client-level customizations using the MSP portal
- Integrations with single sign-on, system monitoring, alerting and help-desk tool
Consulting uses for Virima
- Hardware inventory and software license audits
- Application dependency and service mapping
- Build a CMDB (ServiceNow, Cherwell, Jira, and more)
- Perform cloud migrations using the MSP portal
- Consolidate complex data centers
- Conduct post merger & acquisition activities with Virima MSP
- Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) reporting
When coupled with Virima’s asset discovery and dependency mapping capabilities, all your asset details and relationships can be fully leveraged to identify move and dependency groups.
Do you really know about every IT asset – from core to edge – that you’re responsible for supporting or securing?
Virima breaks down the information silos by providing accurate, detailed asset configurations and easy to understand visual topologies of the relationships and dependencies between assets and business services.
Virima can tell you more things about more IT assets with greater accuracy than ever imagined and present the info in a variety of powerful, dynamic visualizations and reports.