Virima offers free agentless network discovery software for on-premise and cloud environments.
Do you really know about every IT asset– from core to edge to cloud – that you’re responsible for supporting, maintaining or securing? And is all of that information contained in one place that’s accessible to anyone who needs it to do their job properly?
Sure, you might have a physical inventory of some asset types stored in a spreadsheet or vendor/asset specific tool but where can you go to see everything lurking on your network like servers, network switches, and endpoints. How about the operating systems and software they host? What about the endless configuration options for each asset? Are you certain no one spun up a new virtual server or cloud instance lately?
Virima can help. It allows you to easily discover critical IT assets such as servers, desktops, network infrastructure, applications, web services, databases, cloud instances and much, much more without the need for client software.
With agentless network-based discovery that automates the process of discovering IT hardware and software assets and cataloging their configurations, you’ll have the information you need to make effective support, maintenance and cybersecurity decisions. Plus, unlike ordinary network discovery software, there is no need to still maintain disparate spreadsheets or run asset specific tools because Virima can discover virtually everything and stores the data in one, collaborative place.
Whether your goal is to simply build and maintain a complete inventory of IT hardware, software and cloud assets or implement a full ITAM or ITSM program, Virima has you covered. Best of all, you can start discovering all of your on-premise and cloud-based assets for FREE with NO limitations on number of discovered devices or scanned environments. Good luck getting that with other network discovery software.
- Agentless discovery of IT assets and configurations via WMI, SSH, SNMP, custom probes
- Native integration with Virima CMDB or APIs for 3rd party platforms (i.e. ServiceNow, BMC)
- API integration with cloud providers (i.e. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- No impact on network or host performance
- Scan immediately or schedule scans to run automatically
- Perform deep scans of physical and virtual installs of Windows, Unix, Linux, and Mac
- Discover network infrastructure, edge devices, even medical devices
- Automatically discover OS details, installed software and hardware configurations
- Optional agent available for local monitoring of Windows and Mac operating systems